Pageviews past week

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

When an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

Batman is like, totally the most awesome fictional character ever conceived…plus he has some of the best villains in comicdom to deal with. However for a moment, imagine a far more terrible and hideous version of batman.

Sort of like this...

















vampire + batman = total epic awesomeness! Although this is like a more awesome version of batman, there could be something far more terrible out there….something that would send a chill down your spine and make you scream like a pansy lil girl.

Like in real life (coz real life is stranger than fiction)

So what could possibly be worse, eh?

Imagine peering down from the brink of an abyss.Under the faint glimmer of the gibbous moon, you gaze upon a diseased world. A world that is torn with strife and suffering wherein there are those that are eternally damned lie and their deafening cries of help are all but unheeded to.

A world where the joker was not only batman’s arch nemesis but also his mother!




(It's okay to scream now)

Such a creature cannot possibly be bargained with, cannot be reasoned with and most importantly cannot be dealt with in any possible fashion…..Yea my mom is a raving lunatic and a potential sociopath.

My poor dog was so petrified of this really queer woman that she just ran away, never to be seen again….I am glad that she did though and it’s a small mercy, really.Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned even if it's by a lil puppy.

She’s like a total wacko and loves calling up my friends, girlfriends , my boss and thinks it’s extremely hilarious or something… You cannot even ask her to fucking stop being so annoying, coz she would either happen to lock herself in her room or refuse to part with my laundry.

I really fail to understand this bizarre woman coz she has this really loud obnoxious voice and she actually believes that she’s a great singer. Should you happen to piss her off in any possible manner,then she would mumble all day long and it’s really impossible to not hear her loud and horrible voice even if you were to lock yourself in the confines of your little room. Living with her is worse than being in a bloody nazi concentration camp coz even if you were to say ignore her, then she would find a way to screw your sense of optimism by banging or kicking your door…..Much akin to that of a relentless, bloodthirsty predator .

As you can well fathom my childhood was spent in a state of continual trauma...It’s just a few months now but it seems to be an eternity and I must get away, now!

Please do forgive me that I brought you into of all of this, but there is nothing you can do about it now. All I needed was for someone to accompany me in my perennial solitude and the screaming insanity
that has become my very existence....

15 comments:

  1. I like the topic you chose. very interesting! chek me out too:
    http://lifesloudhumor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that is one of the most bizarre post I think I have ever read. At the same time, it was cool as hell. I like your style. Glad I stumbled across you this morning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey... cool imagination!!! but y the drift from batman to mom??? nonetheless, good writing :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. Engrosses the reader quickly. Play with your punctuation, or lack thereof, more. I think it will flow better. Also, don't use acronyms, such as ASAP. It weakens the madness/insanity. ".....and I have to get away." reads better.

    Very gripping within a very short time and very few words. A+

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone, for all your splendid comments!

    Jeff: Thank you so much for your keen observations and I agree that I do need to work upon on my punctuation.

    Shilpa:That was just completely random.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very entertaining! I like your style and I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is my first visit to your blog! Cool and entertaining :)

    Maybe you can have a look at my blog too especially if you are interested in travelling.

    http://www.nelietatravellingadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ lionel: if joker was batman's mother, it would then explain why he can be a little bit of a wacko too sometimes...lol...the blog post was entertaining enough to make us all scream and laugh. keep on writing. :)

    would appreciate a fellow writer's critique too, my blog is www.altheneinterrupted.blogspot.com.

    kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting concept you have, Lionel. I am intrigued to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice writing, great words and the twist of The Joker as The Mother...ahhhhh. Maybe you should write a mini screen play on the twist of the Jokers Sex Change in a Past Life..aha! Keep up the good work.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. that was really interesting. I enjoyed seeing the vampire-batman picture.

    ReplyDelete